Saturday, June 4, 2011

Totsy: cheap makeup and other fun stuff!

Totsy is a invite only mom and kids deal site and man do I love them! I have bought several things from them in the past and their sales are always SO cute!

Some of today's great sales are the Bodyography line of professional makeup! These are some sweet prices! This shadow duo is only $4!



Their lip and eye pencils are only $2.75!

Awesome prices!

And while this might not appeal to everyone, another of their sales is the Marvel superheros foam wall decor. I just couldn't help but show ya' my favorite, Spidey! (Of course. Those who know me know I am a huge fan of the web slinger.)



These are $9.99 and super cute!

Go check out all the other great deals at Totsy!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals