Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stainless Steel mixing bowls, 55% off!




Today's WILD Shop at Home deal is this great set of stainless steel mixing bowls for just $9.00! That's a 55% savings! Click on any of the Shop at Home links, then go to the WILD tab on the right-hand side. Click on that and it will lay out the deal for you. I might just get these! I've been needing some bowls!

What is Shop at Home? Use Shop At Home to score cash back on many online retailers! Just go through their site and earn and set percentage of everything you buy in cash! It's like getting an extra discount off! I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Love those bowls!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!@ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for hopping by! I'm your newest follower!

    Great deals! Love your blog!

    Have a great rest of the week!

    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this site and I will definitely go check them out. I love bargains like this.
    I found you via Thurs. cup of Joe and I'm following you via GFC as well.
    http://www.blessedelements.com/goinggreen/?p=2595

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am visiting from the blog hop and am your newest follower! I would love it if you would follow me back! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals