Saturday, June 11, 2011

I need some help from my fellow bloggers!

While everyone is hopping around on blog hops, maybe you can help me out! I'm brand spankin' new to blogging, and thus to all things associated with that! I have been trying for weeks to get my blog posts to show up correctly on my Facebook fan page. They never show up with the pictures that are in the posts. Also, when I try to "share" the link view my blog, Facebook shows a description of my blog instead of the first blurb from my post. I know that this is a problem across the board and I have tried several of the solutions I have found on the net. But to no avail!

So. I need your help. How oh how do I get my links and posts to look right in FB? Is it something I'm doing within the original post? Is it something I'm doing in the pictures? Help!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. I also started another blog about savings. Every Saturday I feature some budget saving tips. I call that blog Saturday Savers. You might want to peek on it..

    http://frugalology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you using networked blogs or any of those apps? I use networked blogs and blogloving (my blog post app) and they work well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there is a setting to show thumbnails...not sure never had this problem..but I thought I saw a spot to allow pics to post...stop by and link up to my new hop if you'd like

    http://my-inspired-space.blogspot.com/2011/06/simply-inspired-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals