Saturday, July 16, 2011

Possible FREE Old Navy jeans!

Have you joined Crowd Tap yet? I LOVE this site! It is a great site that lets consumers tell companies what they think about their products. Through Crowd Tap you can do quick polls, discussions and product samples! Plus you get paid for everything you do!

Right now there is a new campaign for Old Navy Jeans that you can register for once you get at the right level. (I think you have to be level 3 to get it, but you can get there quickly.)

I have been a member for a few months and just spend a few minutes on the site every other day or so. I've almost built up around $15, and I'm hoping to get some free jeans!

Go here to check it out and start earning cash and other free stuff!
Guys125x125Girls125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals