Friday, May 27, 2011

MEGA Swagbucks day! Earn free stuff!





 It's MEGA Swag Bucks day! That means you can earn TONS of Swag Bucks just by doing stuff you're already doing!

You'll get 30 Swag Bucks just for signing up and then if you use the code MEMORIALDAY you can earn another 50 Swag Bucks!

What are Swag Bucks? Swag Bucks are bucks that are randomly awarded when you do stuff at swagbucks.com! When you collect enough bucks you can trade them in for gift cards and other stuff! I always get the Amazon.com gift cards.

Here are some things to remember for getting tons of Swag Bucks!
  • Use the toolbar! It's a quick download and keeps all your Swag at your fingertips. Plus it reminds me to use the thing!
  • Don't type in your site, search it! When I want to open a new site, instead of typing my link, I search for it in my Swag Bucks toolbar. This takes 5 extra seconds and gets me tons of Swag Bucks!
  • Earn referrals by spreading the word about Swag Bucks! You can connect through FB, Twitter and email contacts!
  • Earn more Bucks by clicking on the "Earn" tab on your toolbar and going to "NOSO" and finding offers you'd like to do there to earn Swag Bucks. From this tab you can also do surveys and take the daily poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals