Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Free Nexcare Bandaids, cheap Puffs and Little Debbie Cakes!

Just ran up to Wal-Mart and here is my success!



Nexcare Comfort Fit bandaids, on rollback for $1. Use the $1/1 coupon here or the $0.55/1 Nexcare coupon from the SS 5/1 = FREE! or $.45! (When I went to the Dickson Wal-Mart I got the last box. However, since these are rollback and not clearance, they should restock them.)

Puffs small boxes are on sale at CVS for $.98. Price match these from $1.47 at Wal-Mart and use the $.50 off from the P&G Mailer to make them $.48 a box!

If you go to the Little Debbie FB page here, you can print a $.75 off a box of Cloud Cakes, making them $.54 at Wal-Mart (The Dickson Wal-Mart doesn't carry these, but I'm hoping to find one that does!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals