Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Community Coffee, only $4 a bag!

This is a great deal on coffee at Amazon right now! I love coffee, and I am ALWAYS looking for some cheap stuff! I have ordered this kind of coffee before and it is wonderful! (Not as good as Dunkin' Donuts, but still pretty good!)


To score this deal, you'll need to go to the Community Coffee 3-bag pack you wish to purchase, like the one above. I got the dark roast whole-bean, but you can get different varieties. On the page you should see where you can clip a $3 off coupon. Make sure to click on that! Then choose the Subscribe and Save option and check out! It will bring your 3 packs of coffee for somewhere around $11, making them just over $3 a pack! That's a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals