Friday, May 20, 2011

Needing extra spending cash?

If you need some extra cash, you can try out paid surveys! I enjoy taking these. It doesn't take very long, and some of the payouts are quite large. These are all legitimate sites that I use and have gotten rewards from!

Opinion Outpost - High paying, with probably one per day. You can get checks or Amazon.com codes!

MyView - These have fun surveys, but the payouts aren't as high. Just cashed my points in for a Visa virtual gift card. Very nice!

Synovate Research Panels - One of my favorites, they send surveys that will qualify you for product testing! A great way to get full sized products for free!

These won't make you rich, but it is certainly something to do in your spare time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals