Sunday, July 3, 2011

Why I love taking surveys!!

So, for those that don't know, I am a little bit of a nerd and enjoy the occasional video game. My favorite of course is the Sims games from EA. I realized the other day that the newest version was out, and I didn't own it! Because of medical bills from my baby and my husband's back surgery we don't have a ton of extra spending money. So, how am I to get something that I want, but can't afford right now? Taking online surveys!

I realized that through Opinion Outpost I had some cash just sitting in my account. They offer an immediate Amazon cash-out option (you get a gift code immediately), which is what I use. So I took the last couple of surveys that they had for me, cashed out for my Amazon code and off I went! I am now the proud owner of the digital download of the newest Sims game, and didn't spend a penny for it!

I also used a gift card I earned from Swagbucks. You can see my post about that here.

So yeah, surveys aren't going to make you rich. But they work in a pinch and let me buy myself a game with no guilt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals