Monday, July 4, 2011

$5 for $30 of Funky Wall Decals and Decor

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite deal sites! Savemore offers a $10 credit to new sign-ups that you can use immediately! Today's deal is $15 for $30 from Lewa's Designs. With your credit you get this great deal for just $5!

I'm a BIG fan of wall decals as decor. I use them in my house frequently, they stick nicely and come down easily as well. I checked out this site and they have some really nice stuff. This is my favorite (Which is $28, so you can get that for $5 with your credit!)


They also have car decals and decals you can use for your laptops and other electronics. These would make some great presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals