Tuesday, July 12, 2011

$30 in Totsy credit $5/$10?

Hurry and do this now before they sell out! I LOVE Totsy and have bought quite a bit of stuff from them. This is a deal you simply can NOT pass up! Get $30 of Totsy credit as little as $5!

Sign up for Plum District here, and you might receive a $5 credit. Then use the code PLUMBZZ5 or WINWIN  at checkout to receive another $5 off, making this deal just $5 for $30 of credit! Some people aren't getting the $5 credit, but if it is your first Totsy purchase you get free shipping, so it really is $30 of stuff for just $10.

Totsy is a great mom and kids flash sale site that I have gotten a TON of stuff from in the past. Check them out here.

Can you tell I love a good deal? Hurry over now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals