Wednesday, June 15, 2011

$10 in Free Amazon codes + 1 month to Netflix!

What a sweet deal! Right now Swagbucks is offering 900 Swagbucks to sign up for a 1 month trial of Netflix! This is only for a household that hasn't had Netflix before, so no returning customers.

With your 900 Swagbucks, you can get 2 Amazon $5 gift codes (at 450 bucks a piece)! That's $10 in Amazon bucks PLUS a free trial of Netflix!

We love our Netflix subscription! I can watch Netflix instantly via my BluRay player, while my daughter watches something simultaneously on our computer in the bedroom! Plus we can rent out the discs as well. SO much cheaper than cable!

What a sweet deal! Plus new Swagbucks accounts get 100 Swagbucks instantly! Check it out by clicking on any of the links in the this post and going to "Special Offers." You'll see the Netflix deal under Trial Pay.

For more information on Swagbucks, check out my post about it here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! And thanks for stopping by Of Such is the Kingdom. I'm a new follower.
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!

The latest Amazon.com deals